Monday, December 28, 2009

Fifth month (10/12 - 6/1)


Hi welcome to our 5th month blog... As you can see, I just came out of my bath, so paiseh, do i look chantek? Bro is not as pretty as me, so i shall have the honours of introducing you to our photos.

Evan (front): Can you tell i am only 5.2kg and my fattie big bro behind is close to 7kg at week 18? Mum, i also want high calorie and high-fat breast milk...


Ethan: Hold hands leh, then pple know we loving.


Evan: I give you warning..you dun touch me. If not i show you middle finger

Evan: You touch me again...Hee Hee hor hor...see my invisible avoiding-hold-hands skills...

Ethan (right): Didi,i scared..What insect is that flying above us?
Evan: You got 5 'packs' u still scared..see ur hand..that is more scary than the insect.
Ethan: Tao yan (3 4)

Ethan: Dun fren you, laugh at my 5 packs..Now i keep my hands...will not move.


Evan: lalala~, dun talk about your hands, let's talk about your legs...see...trotters lor
Ethan: ...

Evan: My side view nicer
Ethan: Aiyah, my head too big, can't turn as much as you.

Ethan:Mummy carrying weights to tone up her flabby arms.
Evan: No lah, she is using us to cover her flabby arms.

Evan: Kor, i have something stuck in my nose.
Ethan: (front) Let me help suck out your pi sai
Ethan: mummmmm yummmm...

Evan (front)

Evan (right): Kor, i have something to show you
Ethan: What?
Evan: See my hand...not losing out to your caterpillar hand too.
Ethan: Chey, like that also like to compare...


Evan (right): Let's be cosy cosy ok?
Ethan: Can you tell the difference between us?

Ethan (left): You take my lai kor again!!??
Evan: I said i never in the last episode...why you ask me again..
Ethan: What is it that is wrapped around your hand?
Evan: Your lai kor so small size meh...

Compare compare, whose hand longer and look more like caterpillar.

Could this green papaya soup hold the secret recipe for Ethan's michellin size?

Check out the breast milk...160ml...still going strong..filled with papaya soup, calcium, iron pills, and not forgetting mum's weekly bird nest.. How can mummy shortchange herself?
Mummy with bb carrier and Ethan

Evan: shhh, dun tell kor i wear his lai kor over my head...

Ethan: Damn it, tried didi's lai kor ..too small for my head..see my contorted look. Ah ma teaching me how to say gong xi gong xi so that in 2 months' time, i can earn my own ang bao.

Ethan learning how to flip pages of his nursery rhyme book

Mummy reading Ethan his daily dose of nursery rhyme.

Ethan sitting on his lime green bumbo chair analysing his bb activity gym.
Aunties and uncles reading this blog...you dun like us to joke about lai kor is it? Ok serious stuff...

Bumbo chair: $69.90 from Robinson (Ethan and Evan must remember to pay mummy back. It costs me part of my bird nest

Ethan: Wow, the sausage is sooo long ah.

Ethan: Really so long meh? Feel so hungry

Chantek Evan simply loves his toy...Evan, who are your parents??
Evan: (ignore you)...

Evan on his bumbo ride too..

Ethan trying to be Cinderella and squeeze in too...

Ethan test sitting on Auntie Debbie's hi-chair before mummy buys one for him.

Ethan (right): Didi, why you so kuku, wear your shirt upside down through your legs?
Evan: Thats my shorts lah, i like to wear high high cannot meh?


Evan: Wana practice cha cha? Come, swing your hands with me
Ethan: Errr, left hand with left leg ah? how?

Evan with his duckie companions

Evan trying to hold his bottle

I might be little but i think big....so dun look down on me...or think my sumo kor kor is cute...Nevertheless, mummy is proud that both of us are fighters...

I am simply ecstatic with my musical mobile.

Yay!! i have the toy to myself...Mum says i more playful than korkor who prefers books. Me prefer toys..aunties and uncles, you know what to get us hor?

Time to sleep..dun distrb me or else...

or else..i show you middle finger.

Ethan: Why must papa insist in take pic..ok lah, give him a bey gam wan look.

Ethan trying to hold his bottle

Ethan looking for his birdie...i mean duckies

See all you can..after new year no more viewing.

Tummy time for Ethan.




Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers



















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment