Monday, February 15, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai - 喆午 & 喆文 1st CNY 2010


Wen: I am not drunk..Zai lai yi bei! I can still do a proper job of sharing our CNY moments with uncles and aunties.


Wen looking out of his car seat, thinking if he is going to 'huat' today.

Wu getting ready for take-off, temporarily casting aside the lai kor saga with his brother.

Daddy the driver wondering if he shld have a 3rd baby to make him 'huat-er' during CNY.

Wu's shirt (left): I know you wish your baby is cute like me
Wen's shirt: If you think I am cute, you should see my mum.

Prince Ethan and Prince Evan
Wu (left): Wei, you dun have to show your 'brotherly' love by putting your hand on my kkb hor.
Wen: Oh is that your kkb? I must do a thorough check on you coz this yr, my angbao $$ v little, so I tot you are hiding gold ingot from me.

Princes with the Queen and Empress Dowager. Our eunuch is missing!! Lai ren ah, go and summon that xiao tai jian!

Zha! Xiao tai jian is back!!

At jiu jiu's house
Wen (right): Kor, you malu leh, can u make up your mind, want to sit or stand..
Wu: You also hor, take pic why cover mouth? Toot.

When can we get our angbaos? We quite sian already posing with dad, mum and wai po.

Our mummy is still the most beautiful

Wen with jiu jiu

Wen and Wu with grand-uncle and his children.

Wu: Wonder if there is anything inside that can be eaten?

Angbaos galore!!

We are going to start counting our income...

Wow, where shall we start from?

Wu (left): Didi, if you are not moving, i will help myself.
Wen: Do you think my lai kor could be inside one of these packets?
Wu: There you go again..this is CNY ok, dun talk abt your lai kor again. Leave it to future episodes.Then we can be sure of a 'job' to entertain mummy.

Wu: (left) HUAT AH!
Wen: Aiyoh, scared me..no need so loud lah...my angbao nearly dropped.


Wen: (right) Tsk, mine not bad, how abt yours?
Wu: I think really not enuff to buy new lai kor liao..jialak...hung qing jin pai.

Wen (right):the money wun grow no matter how much you stare at it. You should be staring at the person who gave it to you.
Wu: No lah, i am trying to gek sai.
Wen: Huat ah! Pian di huang jing!
Wu: Ok, whatever, huat or hoot or hit, just get me off this bed. Belongs to mummy...Wait i kenna hoot.





Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers















No comments:

Post a Comment