Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ethan (喆午) & Evan's (喆文) first month (17/8-16/9)

Mummy carrying Zhe Wu in ICU (masked lady adds to the mystique)
Hehehe, guess who am I? I am Zhe Wen, didi..yuuuerrr
Hehehe, guess who am I again? You are wrong again, I am still Zhe Wen, the smaller twin, didi..see my oversized knitted cap keeps falling off. Are you all confused after seeing so many doubles?
Zhe Wu stretches himself, just like daddy when he is sleeping
Po Po carrying me, Zhe Wen!! I am free from tubes!! Yay!!
Who are these weird pple carrying me, and taking pic of me?
Why are you sneaking up on me when I am sleeping?
It's me Zhe Wu again, sleeping...my early days in ICU with all the tubes..
Didi Zhe Wen posing in his sleep in ICU...half naked. Skinny hor? 1.4kg only, what you expect?
Kor kor Zhe Wu lying flat in ICU, just out of mummy's tummy with all the tubes and drips all over... 1.7kg only, whats there to see...Wonder where did all the ho liao in mummy's tummy go to? Why are we still skinny?
Mummy's first breastmilk...6 days after delivery. Daddy had to be dutch lady sending bottles of milk to us at NUH before going to work every morning. If only daddy could milk milk, our mummy need not milk our milk. hehehe, tongue twister.







Mummy resting and saying hi after her c-section op in ward 48 and bed 27. 4D anyone? All winning proceeds go to Ethan (Zhe Wu) and Evan (Zhe Wen)'s educational fund, please. POST-DELIVERY Weight now stands at 55kg - 2more kg to go to reach pre-pregnancy weight)

























































































































































Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment